We are Zenjob, a Berlin-based fast-growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Our technological staffing solution is used daily by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality.
Having recently closed our $ 30m Series C financing round, we will continue a rapid roll-out of our services across Germany and beyond into the international market.
For us at Zenjob our culture is our key to success. We live every day by our four values: honest, humble, hungry and helpful. We embrace inclusiveness as the core element to shape diverse and therefore powerful teams.
As a Senior Data Analyst at Zenjob, you will
- Transform all of our business requirements into innovative business intelligence solutions, which effectively support our business
- Support requests from stakeholders to create new data analyzes based on defined specifications
- Help the company to create more data-driven solutions and decisions
- Support with performance and optimization potential and analyze large datasets to build conclusions
- Work with data engineers to convert high-quality and qualified business requirements into technical requirements
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on / create a new feature
- The ability to transform stakeholder analytical understanding requirements into the complex implementation of projects and requests
- Hands-on working style and capacity to deliver strong results and impact to the organization and team.
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Open-minded to learn new things & willingness to implement.
- Creativity in data visualization & independent thinking and working
- Studies in “Business” Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a data analyst or data scientist or equivalent.
- Perform various data analytics in SQL or industry-accepted tools (Good knowledge of Power BI / Metabase and a good technical background would be a plus)
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly personal conference budget
- Free language courses
- Great equipment
- Free drinks & fruits
- Collaboration on choice of technology
- Collectives & meetups to learn and improve