“We are changing the way people think about logistics” by making the road freight logistics simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to join an incredible tech team and to be part of the success.
What we offer?
We value commitment, team spirit and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
- Become part of a smart, motivated and open-minded engineering team that builds Europe’s largest digital FTL forwarder
- Create scalable services that help us manage thousands of trucks on the road and the business around it
- Drive the development by working closely together with other back- and front-end developers, UX/UI experts and product designers
- Become a mentor for other team members and take ownership of our projects
- Gained experience in building well designed and tested applications whose code can be easily understood and evolved
- Have a deep understanding of Python and its ecosystem
- Love working in teams, like to share your knowledge and are eager to learn
- Know how to write good tests or even practice TDD and know how to set up automated testing environments
- Configured and run services on AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Passionate about code quality and are pragmatic in getting things done
- Have a drive for improving processes and you think in long-term wins
- You speak and write in a clear and precise English
- Experience with Django/DRF and Postgres.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Skills in other items from our technology stack
- Docker, AWS ElasticBeanstalk
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework, GraphQL
- ES6, vue.js, Sass
- DockerHub, GitHub, Sentry, Travis
- Expect a competitive salary
- Profit from self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours
- Look forward to an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and a friday afternoon for projects of your choice
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and be surrounded by encouraging founders and young people you can learn a lot from
- Feel supported by a quiet work environment with all the technical requirements you need
- Enjoy our regular team events to unwind and bond with your teammates
- Count on a high compliance with the Joel Test
Please apply by filling out this form; if you have your CV ready, the form should take approx. 2 minutes.