A partner of Dataconomy is building an in house team for a large digital transformation project. The partner is a modern, well known company in the travel/mobility space. The project is the new lighthouse initiative and will have large impact on both the company and millions of travellers. They are looking for digital natives, entrepreneurial minds and tech-savvy
individuals to join them in a profound transformation into a digital organisation.
For this challenge, they are looking for an experienced Mobile Frontend Engineer (f/m).
● Your main responsibility is to build our new React Native mobile application from
scratch – this is especially exciting as up to 7mm travellers will be using it!
● You are responsible for architecting, building, testing and delivering mobile
applications using React Native for iOS and Android
● In order to create a state-of-the-art mobile product that our travellers will love, you will
closely collaborate with your colleagues, who are experts in UX/UI and product
management, in a fast iterative devops culture
● You will not only build up this new digital product but also bring it to go-live – this also
includes the overall responsibility to ensure the product runs flawlessly, is bug-free
and is constantly improved
● As one of the first team members for this new business division, you are responsible
for establishing a product-driven startup mentality
● You have a strong track record in building mobile applications from the ground up by
taking full responsibility for the development process
● Ideally you hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems or computer
● You are experienced in submitting applications to the App or Google Play Stores and
you are familiar with the reviewing process and requirements
● You know how to create an app infrastructure that ensures a smooth operation of
applications in terms of scalability and performance
● You love to work with the following technologies: React (native), Redux/Flux,
es6/jsnext and GraphQL
● You should be able to understand and debug objective-c and java Apps
● Ideally you have experience with geo-location services, maps, data management and
offline data management
● You are familiar with the GDPR and the possible implications for digital products and
therefore know how to design a system that is privacy by default and embraces the
“right to be forgotten”
● You know how to acquire, process and store user consent compliant with EU law
● You have good cross-communication skills and you are fluent in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
● A modern working environment in a young, ambitious and continuously growing team
● An exciting new product with a lot of room for growth, personal responsibility and
● Flat team organization, talented colleagues and an opportunity to make a real
difference for a huge amount of end users
● The opportunity to be involved in the early stages of a startup within a big corporation
● You experience an excellent learning, evolving and open communication culture
Sounds awesome, right? Apply below and we’ll get back to you soon.
In case you are wondering about personal data processing, we invite you to read our data privacy statement.