A partner of Dataconomy is building an in house team for a large digital transformation project. The partner is a modern, well known company in the travel/mobility space. The project is the new lighthouse initiative and will have large impact on both the company and millions of travellers. They are looking for digital natives, entrepreneurial minds and tech-savvy
individuals to join them in a profound transformation into a digital organisation.
For this challenge, they are looking for an experienced CTO (m/f).
● As part of the leadership team you will, jointly with the future CPO, co-develop a clear
vision of our product
● As one of the first team members for this new business division, you are responsible
for establishing the benchmark and new standards for the engineering culture
● Together with experienced People Operations Professionals you co-create
recruitment processes that will enable you to hire an outstanding team
● You will be responsible for setting up continuous delivery processes that guarantee
availability and functionality of our platform at all times
● You are responsible for creating the vision of the technical roadmap and owning the
evolution of the underlying software and infrastructure
● You are bridging the gap between your division and the existing tech teams
to foster their adaptation of continuous innovation
● You have a strong track-record in starting new ventures/companies and building them
from the ground up taking full ownership of the technical roadmap; ideally you have
been an intrapreneur in the past
● Your resilient personality enables you to achieve goals, also in environments with
pressure from several stakeholders
● You are known for your ability to set up a multicultural, agile cross-functional teams
that work together successfully towards a common goal and purpose
● Because you have to build your department from the ground up alongside a corporate
structure, you have to be pragmatic and brave to make bold decisions and be able to
communicate those to important stakeholders
● Technologies you feel comfortable with: node.js, React (native), Go, Java, Docker,
Kubernetes and cloud providers like Amazon and Google
● You are familiar with the GDPR and the possible implications for digital products and
therefore know how to design a system that is privacy by default and embraces the
“right to be forgotten”
● You know how to acquire, process and store user consent compliant with EU law
● You have good cross-communication skills in both the English and German language
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
● A modern working environment in a young, ambitious and continuously growing team
● An exciting new product with a lot of room for growth, personal responsibility and
● Flat team organization, talented colleagues and an opportunity to make a real
difference for a huge amount of end users
● The opportunity to be involved in the early stages of a startup within a big corporation
● You experience an excellent learning, evolving and open communication culture
Sounds awesome, right? Apply below and we’ll get back to you soon.
In case you are wondering about personal data processing, we invite you to read our data privacy statement.