We are seeking for the foundation of our start-up company, suprAIme health, in the Berlin/Brandenburg region, a software engineer as co-founder and staff member.
The goal of suprAIme health is to optimize the treatment after traumatic brain and spinal cord injury. Our product will be a virtual medical assistant which employs big data analysis of medical records and patient histories. The core component will be an artificial intelligence based on IBM’s Watson technology which offers the customer a selection with the best treatment alternatives along with risk predictions.
- Lead developer of a web application front-end with an interface to IBM’s Bluemix and Watson
- Comfortable with unit, integration etc. testing and take the exercise seriously
- Build, manage and organize a team
- Present the company and product at exhibitions and willingness to participate in product demonstrations with customers
- Polytechnic, University or equivalent degree in computer science or similar discipline
- Good skills in at least one web application toolkit and cloud technologies ideally Bluemix
- Capacity to analyze problems and translate them into technical concepts or specifications
- Work independently and on your own responsibility
- Good command of English and at least working level German skills
- Work experience as a software developer
- Acquisition of relevant data protection regulations in medicine
- Good social skills. Ability to verbalize potential team conflicts and suggest solutions
In collaboration with Potsdam Transfer, the start-up, business, science and technology transfer center of the University Potsdam, we apply to the BMWi EXIST Program for funding. To comply with EXIST guidelines recent University employment is beneficial (not older than 5 years)
Please send your application documents with a conclusive cover letter, CV, short listing of your projects and references to suprAIme_health@outlook.com