Do you love tackling complex problems? Are you excited about analysing large data sets? Do you have impeccable attention to detail? Look no further! We’re looking for a Data Scientist (m/f) to join our team.
MoneyMap optimizes personal finance and brings transparency into its customers’ running costs, cancels overpriced contracts and switches to more economic providers – without any paperwork.
Your role & responsibilities
- You will be at the forefront of developing a fully automated account advice service, by:
- Leading projects to improve recognition and interpretation of bank transaction data
- Training and improving machine learning algorithms
- Recommending improvements to other internal databases based on your insights
- Building a complex engine of rules that helps customers get full transparency on their finances
- Developing new ways to identify and leverage transactional data information
- Contributing to the MoneyMap product vision of a fully automated personal finance manager
- Managing goals and expectations both upwards and downwards
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in data management / data science
- Previous experience in financial services (e.g. banking, personal finance management, credit, lending, credit scoring) is a great plus
- Experience with machine learning or data mining is a plus
- Fluent English proficiency, German is helpful but not mandatory
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage your tasks independently and proactively bring in new ideas
- Based in Berlin, our mission is to help customers manage their finances automatically
- We love to grow companies and people, and we create with passion
- We build a diverse community that is entrepreneurial, execution-focused and dedicated
- We believe in potential and our employees fuel company culture
- We love to celebrate successes
- We provide rewarding growth, learning and career opportunities in a performance-driven environment
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.